This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Venu battery drain

Hello 

ok my new Venu the battery life is dramatically short

My settings:

- “star travels” original of garmin

- display always on

- gesture always on

- Bluetooth on

- brightness 50%

When I say short I mean from 100% to zero in 6 hours without any activity just wearing it .... disaster!!!

• Same here with my Venu - it's happened twice now in the past week.  I am not using any 3rd party apps.  I am on 5.8 now.  It occurred on the previous build and now on this build.
    Hey everyone. After updating to the new 5.80 firmware, if you are still experiencing or just started to experience a rapid battery drain, please remove any Connect IQ watch faces that you have installed on the watch. The developer of the watch face which you have installed may need to update the watch face or could have recently processed an update on their watch face that is not calibrated to work correctly with the 5.80 firmware. If you have removed all Connect IQ content on the watch AND you are still experiencing a rapid battery drain, we encourage you to reach out to your local Garmin support. If you are located in the US or Canada, tag me and I would be happy to assist.
  • I experience the exact same problem than 1991917. My battery usually last 4 or 6 days, but since the 5.80 uptade it last barely 15 hours.

Can we know if there is a possibility for a patch in the next days ? I bought the watch in France, and I am now living in New Caledonia, so if I send back my watch with the prepaid delivery, I won't get it back before at least 4 months.

• I experience the exact same problem than 1991917. My battery usually last 4 or 6 days, but since the 5.80 uptade it last barely 15 hours.

Can we know if there is a possibility for a patch in the next days ? I bought the watch in France, and I am now living in New Caledonia, so if I send back my watch with the prepaid delivery, I won't get it back before at least 4 months.

If you are still experiencing the battery drain after removing the Connect IQ content from your watch, you may want to consider reaching out to Garmin Australia for assistance.

• Hola a todos,

Tengo el mismo problema con la bateria, se descarga hasta cuando esta apagado. Alguna respuesta por parte de Garmin?

Saludos.