Watch face Venu sq - Increase font size pleaseee

Received my watch today and beyond disappointed! Impossible to see the watch screen with such a small font on the watch face! How is possible not to be able to provide a decent size font let alone no option to increase or chose a default face where at least the step nr can be read. Will return while for hours try to find a solution and read forums. but seem no update in plan?

• Hello, there is no solution, this request was made to Garmin a couple of years ago through this forum and a year later, supposedly having studied the possibilities, they told us that it couldn't be, I don't quite understand it because the watch does have inside larger sources, those of the data fields for example, I think Garmin is simply not interested, the consumer response to the mistreatment of the customers who have bought this watch has been the poor sales that the SQ2 has

• Not on any of the Venu series watches. Currently in Beta firmware versions of the Forerunner 255, 265, 955, 965, Fenix 7, Epix (Gen 2).

Search - Large Font Mode