Connect IQ constantly updating watchfaces

Hi. I got Venu Sq with the 4.6.0 version (unfortunately can't receive the 4.8.0 even after cleaning activity histories). The problem is that after downloading some 3rd party watchfaces, IQ constantly updates them. Which makes it impossible to delete some. I delete it and then IQ downloads the watchface again as an update. I tried giving it an hour to proceed and update all it wanted - still continues to do so. The versions of watchfaces remain the same. Please help me find a solution.

• I had the same issue. Give it a few more hours (maybe around 3, or wait until the next day to be safe) until everything has finished updating and the queue is empty before deleting the watch faces.

• Same problem here. I even reset the Venu SQ to factory settings but once I started downloading a new watch faces the same issue started again. The problem is that while updating the settings cannot be set for the watchface. It is really annoying. Software version is 5.0. I do not think it's a problem with firmware.