This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Venu SQ Font Size Feature Request

I bought this for my husband’s birthday, what a disappointment, I have a Garmin watch & love it, but the font size is so small on the SQ he can’t read it so the watch is useless to him, if only I’d known this before I would have bought a different model, please Garmin, Fix this font issue?! 

• I've emailed, called, submitted tickets, tweeted, you name it. The rep I talked to on the phone put in a request and said he completely agreed with me. This was well over a YEAR ago or more. It truly is an accessibility issue. No one can read 4 point type. If we got a lawyer behind it, the font size would increase. Want to bet?

• I'm in my 60's and have been wearing bifocals for many years and I can see the font on a venu sq just fine.  And it's not 4pt font.

• If you find the fonts on the venu sq too small (it's a tiny watch) maybe look at getting a va4 or venu instead.

• The point is that most people can’t see it without glasses or a magnifying glass & not everyone can afford to buy a second watch after wasting £100+ on the venu sq.

Especially if purchased online, you can’t Get a proper sense of the size!

• Please submit new comment threads on this to Garmin- they replied to me saying they’ll add me to the list of people requesting a software update to enable this feature although the have said it doesn’t guarantee it will happen.

• Totally agree, also thinking that a 1.3-inch screen is not small at all, it is a medium screen, also that the clock has perfectly readable fonts for the activities, it is totally a software problem so that the user can customize its size in notifications and some other applications, something very simple in the year 2021, we just lack the will to satisfy the customer

• Thx for your comment. That is the same process and reply I experienced. Nothing happened.. 

• Tnx...the font Is very small, please fix

• Add me to the list of people who want adjustable font sizes.  Defaults are way too small.

• Just bought a Garmin Venu SQ and really like it apart from the small font size.  Reading other people's comments this issue has been brought up many times and over a long period of time. Wish I had read these before buying it.  Is anything actually going to be sorted?  Or do Garmin not care, that the watches are basically useless, when it comes to reading the watch screen?  Doesn't seem like a big ask, when so many customers have brought this up as an issue.