This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Hi all it seems vibration on my Venu SQ doesnt work for low battery alarm. Anyone has faced similar problems? Thanks Alessio

Low battery vibration on Venu SQ

• 1. Regular smartwatch mode

2. No, I received no alert.  My battery just died with no warning.

3. No

4. No, can you point me to instructions on how to do a reset?  

• Hi these are my answer

1 - i never have low alarm battery neither during activity nor in normal smartwatch mode

2 - no

3 - no

4 - i tried twice a soft reset mode

• My partners watch doesn't get low battery alerts either but I did the other day when I got to 9% (both venu sq on latest software). However, I usually charge mine before it gets to 15%

She has regular watch mode and not during activity. 

She didn't get any alerts warning of low battery (not on the screen or vibration.

Her watch isn't on DND

She has tried resetting the watch both a long press of top button and using a factory reset. 

I would like to suggest allowing an update to change the alert settings, something like 20%, 15%, 10%, then a critical low. Maybe allow the user to select their alerts

Thanks. 

• 1.  Mind always used to give me the alerts but now since one of the last two updates it stopped.  I was in regular smart watch mode this morning and when I looked, it was down to 9% with no buzz at 10% like it used to do.

2.  No I don’t see a delayed low battery alert.

3. No , not in DND

4.  I actually do the re-boot with the A button every time after I charge my watch as I find it clears the memory of any bugs and sometimes my body battery quits updating so this prevents that.

• I agree.  It would be nice to have more than one warning.  The way Fitbit does it is nice. It notifies you anytime you look at the watch with a low battery sign.

• Any feedback on this issue. Also having the same problem.

1. Have never seen lower battery alerts
    2. No
    3. No, not on DND
    4. Rebooted a few times. Resetup from scratch.
  • My watch updated itself earlier this week and this seems to have fixed the problem.

• The answer to all the questions is no. My watch regularly dies with zero warning. I tried changing in settings

• Hello .  I'm sorry to hear of the issue that you're having.  Please make sure your watch is updated to the most current version.  You can accomplish this with Garmin Express.

How Do I Install Garmin Express?

After updating your watch (or verifying that you are already up to date) please hard reset your watch.  

To perform a hard reset, press and hold the power button on your watch.  Ignore the "Power Off" question and the assistance alert (if applicable) on your watch, just continue holding the power button pressed down until the screen goes blank.  Once this occurs, you may release the button.  Allow the watch to sit powered off for a few seconds, then you may power it back on by pressing and releasing the power button.

• Im having the same issues as well. Seems like a bug. It works after a reset and then a few charges later it stops working.

i thought it was fixed after the last update my watch did but it's back again. Every now and again I look at my watch and its dead - no warning whatsoever that the battery is almost flat.