This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Wrist Heart Rate monitoring stops after charging

I have had my Venu Sq since Christmas, battery life is brilliant, but the last 2 times I have charged via USB (connected to my MacBook Pro), the heart rate monitoring stops working (heart rate, body battery, respiration and stress).  It took me ages to work out how to get it to work again the first time (10 days ago), switching watch, the Wrist Heart Rate, App and phone off/on - something in there worked, and I noticed it stopped at the time I had charged up, thought it was a one-off glitch but the same happened again last night. 

The Wrist Heart Rate is still on Auto after charging, but is just not working - I switched everything off/on again this morning and it started recording again.

Is this a known software/hardware problem?  Not impressed if I have to go through all this every time - so a) is there an easier solution or b) do I have a faulty watch?

Thoughts much appreciated.

Top Replies

• if you would like to test this again, please do so and tag me in a new thread.  I'd be happy to gather some information from you to send to our Engineering team for investigation.  I have been…

All Replies