Quality of the Rally body

I have vector3 where the body is worn in each 2 years. And only the right side of both pedals regardless it is left side or right side pedal.

What is you experience in case of Rally body? Vector3 and Rally are interchangeable, however paying an almost 300 eur for 2 years and get a worn body again a bit expensive for me.

I mean on worn not the look but the tight as the right side of the pedal looks worn and has a gap (both pedals and right side)

Any experience?

• I bought a brand new cleats to my shoes but this does not improve anything. The wear on the pedal is strange as it appears on the right side only. Left side looks ok. Also there is a small gap  between the pedal and the cleat at the left pedal only (currently) due to the wear maybe. So my left foot goes up and down apr. 2-3 mm which is not really good.

This is why I'm collecting information about Rally body if it has better material. 

Just to compare: I have a 10+ years old KEO2MAX pedals and it does not have such wear issue. So the material looks much better. But of course it cannot be used for Garmin as there is no room for the electronic part.