Play / slack between Shimao cassette and body or normal tolerance?

Have just replaced my Shimano Ultegra cassette with a new one and I notice that when rotating, there's a slight wobble on the cassette when it rotates. The previous one had that as well, but since it wasn't new I didn't know if that caused it. It's not a lot, but you can clearly see it when looking from the top when you're on the saddle, estimate 1-2mm left to right. Does anybody know or have experience about how much tolerance there is between cassette and body? Because the reason for the wobble is that there's some room between cassette and body that allows this, when you move the cassette with your hand you can feel it. Can't explain it better than by saying the body thickness is to small compared to the whole in the cassette.Maybe it's normal tolerance for these bodies? I'm used to the bodies on my racebikes and those don't have the same room, they seem tenth's of mm rather than what this has. I'm asking because I can't really imagine the body wears so much that it would explain a mm or so of room. PS: I'm using the right body with cassette, so it's not that there's room/tolerance due to incompatibility.