It takes tapping EVERY time to see all users

Hi,

I have a Garmin Index Scale (not S2) and 4 users (me as the primary user and 3 accepted invitations). Every time I use the scale I see 4 users when tapping: me (primary user), my wife, my youngest son and an unknown user; after tapping a round or 3 my eldest son joins the club, getting 5 users on the scale. This means I can use the scale for the 4 of us, however, it's very irritating to tap a few rounds every time to see and effectively use the 4th of the profiles.

1) Is there a way to make the 4 accepted profiles appear right from the start, when using the scale?

2) Why is there always an unknown user (user with question mark)? Is this a bug or is it there for guests without a profile/account? TBH, this unknown user is handy, when there is someone else who needs the scale, but I just would like to know if this is intended so.

Thank you!

Regards,

Pedro

• Hi,

Small update: after testing the scale a few times, now me and my 2 sons are recognized immediately and my wife only after a few tapping rounds (the “unknown user” is still always there). So it seems it’s not always the same user who’s missing during the few 2 “tapping rounds”. I don’t see a particular pattern to predict which user will not appear immediately.

Regards,

Pedro