This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

questions regarding the HRM swim + forerunner 735xt

hey guys.
i bought a couple of days ago the forerunner 735xt and the HRM swim to go along with it for swimming activities.

i started my first tracked swimming activity after pairing the watch with the strap and the watch stopped reporting HR data underwater as expected.
when i finished the activity the watch said the transfer of data from the strap was finished successfully but in the Garmin connect app i couldn't see any HR data on this activity. i tried syncing it again manually and it created a second activity for the same swim.
after a day, i logged in to the Garmin connect account on my computer and saw HR data under the swim activity. i went back to the app and saw the avg heart rate and max heart rate field are now populated and a new field called training effect with a value of 3.8

so i got a couple of questions (sorry if its too long...):

1. how come i dont see the full range of HR data in the app? i only see avg and max heart rate values.
2. in the Garmin connect we site (on my computer) it only shows HR data for the first 6 min of my workout.... and the time is wrong, the HR chart is ranged from 5:15 until 5:21 when in fact i started around 7PM. is it possible the internal clock of the strap doesnt match the internal clock of the watch? if so, how can i fix this?
3. how come this activity doesnt count towards my weekly goal of 150 intensity minutes?

link the activity (i opened it to be public):
https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/3270308580

again, sorry if this post is too long...
thanks in advance for helping.