This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Forerunner 935 SW 15.10 is live

This update can be downloaded with Garmin Express or automatically through Garmin Connect Mobile. 

This is largely the same update as 15.00 but now includes a fix for a translation bug that we introduced. 

Change Log

• Added support for inReach display verification when using authentication.
  • Brought in support for CIQ SDK v3.1.
  • Improved pairing experience with Garmin Dual ANT+/BLE Sensors.
  • Fixed an issue with proximity pairing a dual mode sensor.
  • Fixed an issue with treadmill calibration.
  • Fixed an issue where Pool Swim activities could contain position data.
  • Fixed an issue where the device could register a speed spike during Ski activities.
  • Fixed an intermittent issue where average HR, max HR and calorie counts could be inaccurate during a pool swim.
  • Fixed an issue where the course list appears to skip a course when scrolling.
  • Fixed an intermittent issue where the device would display a distance of 0 when navigating to a point right after a power cycle.
  • Made several improvements for Golf.
  • Made other miscellaneous code improvements and bug fixes.
  • P.P.S.  got ver 15.10, and an easy 2.08 miles according to the treadmill / 2.00 miles according to the Garmin 935, easily calibrated and saved to 2.08. Patch worked, so far ..., very happy! More running, cross country skiing, .. to come but the small difference between treadmill and my watch was close enough that I'll take it. Many thanks Garmin ...

• I'm on v15.1, and my treadmill calibration is still way off.  It's saying I'm running a 4:35min/mile (when it's really an 8:34min/mile). Similar to other issues already mentioned, I try to calibrate at the end, and it leaves me with limited options. I have to wait till the activity saves before I can edit it (which doesn't help the watch to "learn" the treadmill settings). It's very frustrating for it to still be happening with the v15.1.  Any thoughts what can be happening?

• After the 15.10 update my battery is draining like crazy. I get maybe 2 day out of it, instead of 7-10. I tried the 10 second long press on power button to "reset" it, but I'm not willing to go through the absolute pain of a factory reset and customizing everything just yet.

Anybody else has awful battery after the update? Also I'm affected by the wrong active calories calculation as well.

• I haven't noticed any issues with battery usage. Only active calories spike.

• Active calories calculation is completely broken since the 15/15.10 update! Please do something about it! 

• Yes my goes from 100% to 0 in one day without any activity recorded 

• SLEEP DATA -> WATCH RECORDS WHEN LEFT ON WARDROBE, not worn.

My watch has been updated to 15.10. Now, even when left somewhere - not worn - records sleep data. As a result I am getting perfect 11 hours of DEEP SLEEP per night after sync to connect...

Of course wrist HR is set to auto.

Anybody has any idea how to fix it?!

• Since I updated my Forerunner 935 to the latest 15 update, i noticed a massive discrepancy between my active calories in the calorie widget, and the calories burned during an activity.

Basically, If i do an 8 mile run in 1 hour, and burn 1,200 calories during that run, as shown in the activity in Connect, the Calorie Widget will only show that i've burned 600 Active Calories.

Something else i've noticed is that, i no longer log vigorous minutes in my app anymore, at the same time i was experiencing this calorie bug. Is anyone experiencing the same?

• Reporting back more about the huge battery drain I saw: I think the problem is with the Connect IQ app called "Sleep As Android" that I use to track my sleeping, as Garmin's Sleep tracking is very unreliable. This app didn't have any update recently, but it started draining my battery after the 15.10 update (worked fine on 14.10, got very low battery drain on that).

I even tried to factory reset the watch to make sure it was not just a problem caused by the upgrade, but the drain persist when I use the "Sleep as Android" app on the watch during the night. I suspect there is some incompatibility with the app and the new "CIQ 3.1 support" that just got added.

• My barometer jump from 1022 meters to 20000 meters, somebody help me with this issue, I tried to calibrate my device, and it works, but when I start recording a run or ride, intermediately it jumps to 20000 meters, help