This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Pressure trend indication does not work

The ABC widget still doesn't work in the 955... the arrow that should indicate the atmospheric pressure trend is always fixed in a horizontal position (while in third-party watch faces it correctly indicates the atmospheric pressure trend.

Somebody else?

• I have the same problem with Fenix 7x sapphire, the arrow has never moved at all, even when it should, if you ever come to a solution, let me know.

Everything else works, even the ABC widget it's just the arrow at the standard watchface that doesn't work.

• True...by the way, it hasn't worked on my Forerunner 955 in the whole year I've had it

• Have you contacted Garmin support? I've tried 3 times but still no solution. Did you tried factory reset?

• no, I have not contacted Garmin support... I don't want to do the "hard reset" ... I would have to reset everything and I don't like it. let's say that after having the fr955 for over a year, I am now satisfied with most of its functions and I am willing to accept this small problem of the barometric arrow which remains immobile; Although for a device also dedicated to the outdoors like this one it is a bit funny that the barometer arrow doesn't work. It worked fine over 30 years ago on my Casio Pro trek watchThinking

• I have the same thoughts, with a hard reset comes a lot of settings that have to be made one's again. If I was sure it was going to work I would have done it but I haven't received a satisfying answer from the support so I could be certain. Yes, casio have always worked fine, but lacks a lot of features from Garmin which is to bad.