This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Where can i download latest or older 735XT firmware?

I am having different important issues with my watch that a soft reset or hard reset or connecting to Garmin Express will solve, so i was hoping to isntall older firmware and force update once again through Garmin Express to latest firmware. I hope this can solve my issues, because the watch will go into the bin. The issues:

- will freeze and not respond.

- after reboot or after a long period waiting, it would unfreeze and remove all watchfaces/apps i isntalled

- will not sync all activities to garmin app

- will loose connection with garmin express - not connected

I can't seem to find anywhere to download the corresponding firmware. I hope someone can help.

Thanks,

Greetings from Cyprus

• HI,

Where is the option within the WebUpdater App to select a local file?

I have downloaded the App from the above link and it appears to check with Garmin for version release, not allowing manual selection.

Couple of weeks back my watch has lost GPS since auto update to 9.80 - the GPS version shows as 0.00.   Lots of errors in the watches error file.  General comments on the forum is that 0.00 indicates a bad install, and to rollback the firmware, and allow it to try and re-apply - but I can't find how you manual select the firmware update. 

Any advise is appreciated.  Thanks.