This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

645M SW 6.60 is now live

This update can be downloaded with Garmin Express or automatically with Garmin Connect Mobile (pending rollout). 

Change Log

• Fixed an issue where the watch may freeze during a Ski activity.
  • Fixed an issue where the device would always display the "Updating" spinner when changing an alarm.
  • Several WiFi related improvements.
  • Improvements to the music experience.
  • Improved error handling when using the Garmin Pay Wallet.
  • Improvements for device stability.
  • I am having the same, good to see I'm not the only one but not ideal at all.

• VERY erratic yesterday - after multiple hours (!!!) and on the verge of giving up … I found a sweet spot last nite and was able to download a dozen playlists with well over a 100 tracks .. which took an age (as it always does).

This makes me think that this error is an untimely overly harsh app bluetooth / wifi timeout error that needs to be rectified. I know the wifi connection is pretty weak on this watch - but it should not now be giving up and quoting a useless CODE.

Can the developers shed light on an error 502?

Heck - it's rough enough when I'm told to be closer to the router … or to charge the watch when it's at 49% .. what next?!??!

• After the last firmware update to version 6.60 there is no list of exercises in the cardio training summary in Garmin Connect Mobile app. Perhaps it's not the firmware update issue but GCM app update issue. Hard to say since both happened in the same time approx.

So far it was possible to see what exercises the training consisted of, how many repetitions were made in each series and what weight was used.

Now there is no such information. That's a shame.

• Amazon Music error
    I am also getting error "No connection to Garmin Connect Mobile 502"
    This is either linked to Firmware 6.60 or the Garmin Connect App (Android) update that happened on the same day.

Phone and Watch have been rebooted but still unable to use Amazon Music

• Mine seems to be working now despite the only update appearing to be Connect IQ app

• Same issue... I cant get spotify to control the volume of my earbuds. They are jaybird vista. I am kinda disappointed.... that's the whole reason I bought the 645 m was to run without my phone. 

• Surprised to see no firmware updates - a watch at the launch price point is a significant investment - I would like to see both support & development continue over an extended period.

• A new firmware was released only 14 days ago and this watch has been receiving firmware updates for about 2 years already. So I am not sure why you made this comment? Since firmware 6.4 I had no more issues with this watch (I bought it June 2018). I have firmware 6.5 running at the moment, which is running fine, so no reason the update to 6.6.

• Indeed, you are correct - I meant functionality

• I agree with you on that. Some of the functionality of the 245 for example, could also have been added to the 645. Both are X45 series and the 645 is more expensive than the 245 and should therefor also have at least the same functionality. E.g. PacePro should also be available on the 645, since that is not depending on newer hardware that is available in the 245.