This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Pair Vivosmart HR with Edge 820

I have a Vivosmart HR and an Edge 820. I want to get the Vivosmart heart rate to display on the Edge 820. I tried pairing using the Bluetooth, but nothing happens. The 820 and the Vivosmart are both already paired with my iPhone. Is there something special to do?
  • I have a Vivosmart HR and an Edge 820. I want to get the Vivosmart heart rate to display on the Edge 820. I tried pairing using the Bluetooth, but nothing happens. The 820 and the Vivosmart are both already paired with my iPhone. Is there something special to do?

Sensor data is not broadcasted over bluetooth. You need to make an ANT+ connection. Put your Vivosmart in broadcast mode and than add a heart rate sensor on the 820 (settings > sensors > add sensor > heart rate).
  • That fixed it

Sensor data is not broadcasted over bluetooth. You need to make an ANT+ connection. Put your Vivosmart in broadcast mode and than add a heart rate sensor on the 820 (settings > sensors > add sensor > heart rate).

Thanks, that fixed it.
  • Thank you, forgot and this was a big help