This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

520 memory and activity issues

hi, 

just bought used 520 and already having some issues. 1st issue is with memory. I have read a lot of threads with it but it seems that its a bit different. I do not have any memory at all while having 1 activity on my edge which is also not working. I did factory reset, deleted all previous routes, tracks, segments etc and still have ~30kb free space. I can only have around 1h and 20 min rides before I get a message that memory is full. Not sure which files should and could be deleted in order to fix it.

2nd question is about my last ride. I have a 1 ride which shows under Total rides with distance but if I click on Summary it says its invalid and does not sync with Garmin Connect or Strava. Ride was recorded and everything seemed to be fine

Really frustrated by these "bugs" as I want to use this great device but I can't

If anyone could give some tips and tricks or how to fully reset the device and re-download maps if that would help that would be great unless there is an easier way to fix these.

Thanks

Attached my files from Garmin

/resized-image/__size/320x240/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/150/garmin1.JPG

/resized-image/__size/320x240/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/150/garmin2.JPG

/resized-image/__size/320x240/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/150/garmin3.JPG