This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Can't turn off auto power off

Latest software the option to disable auto power off is disabled

• You said you did a factory reset.  You didn't say anything about uninstalling the phone app and removing the bluetooth connection to the Edge 130 and then reinstalling all of that (that's why I made the suggestion).  If you did all of that already it wasn't in your post.

• The only thing I did not do was uninstall the app on the phone, which I don't remember you mentioning.  I am not sure how that would affect the function, but sometime when I have a full day to kill and don't mind losing all my data on Garmin Connect again, I might try the reset again, with uninstalling the app, and redoing the bluetooth, but I will say I am not too hopeful for this extremely time consuming operation working.   I must say I am hugely disappointed with how buggy this is for a dedicated and pricey device.   The previous time when I finally got it working after going through everything but uninstalling the phone app, the fix only worked for a couple of rides, which was hugely disappointing.