This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Where to buy o-ring

This is the second time I change my watch's battery. I noticed that the o-ring was a little bit twisted so I need to replace it. Anyone knows where to buy a new o-ring?.
Thanks.
  • I suggest that you contact Garmin support - if they cannot supply one they should at least be able to give you the specification - you could probably then get one from a Scuba Diving supplier as they tend to sell assorted O rings designed for an aquatic environment.
  • I need too taht o-ring

Hello guys, i need that o-ring too. After changing the battery for second time, the watch is leaked because of that ring. Please share if somebody knows where that ring can be ordered.
  • I suggest that you contact Garmin support - if they cannot supply one they should at least be able to give you the specification - you could probably then get one from a Scuba Diving supplier as they tend to sell assorted O rings designed for an aquatic environment.

Thank you. Contacted them and waiting for RMA.
  • Its strange that they don't sell a battery replacement kit that includes a new O-ring.

Every time I have had to change the battery in mine or my wife's Diving Computer's the new battery comes with an O-ring there are a few exceptions but they always have the O-rings available separately if you think you need one.

Its strange that they don't sell a battery replacement kit that includes a new O-ring.

Every time I have had to change the battery in mine or my wife's Diving Computer's the new battery comes with an O-ring there are a few exceptions but they always have the O-rings available separately if you think you need one.

You are right. I remember when I used a competitor brand's watch that there were battery replacement kits with O-ring.
  • Bad news

After a week of waiting for news from Garmin I sent them an email and the answer was that they had no stock of units so I must wait. How long?, don't know... I just need a new o-ring and I think they will send me a new watch. WTF?

Update 24/02: Just received a brand new unit. It's OK but I liked my "old" watch with its screen protector and marks after hitting lane ropes. And main problem persits...anyone knows where can we buy an o-ring?.

Update 10/03: Answer from Garmin to my question about o-ring size: 25mm x1 mm. So it must be easy to find a new one.
  • The worst customer service ever..., no more Garmin.... 10 emails, 6 phone calls to get the specification of the o-ring I need to replace on my watch.... all responses were along the lines of we no longer sell this watch.... they don't answer the question! Pathetic....

• Is 25mm the inner diameter or outer diameter? Thanks.