This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Swim2 HRM reading way high?

Been watching my sleep, body battery, and HRM for past 3 days. Sleep has me getting 4 - 5 hrs of deep sleep when I rarely get that. More like 4 - 5 hours light with several hours of REM. Body battery 3 days ago was recharging to 100 but I'm down to 5 at this point. Haven't recharged all weekend despite not getting an actual workout in. The kicker was this morning's swim averaged 174 with a peak of 204. For a 50+ y.o. person, I'm thinking that wasn't right. Sitting here typing the app is showing 161 +/- 2 BPM HR. 

I compared the current readings against KardiaMobile app (ECG) which showed an average HR of 59. That seems more normal. Rebooted the watch. It pulled the HR down below 100 but still seems to be reading 30 BPM higher than actual. I've tried the other suggestions for HRM operation. 

Suggestions?

• Hi, If you did not change anything from "your side", and there was no sw update, no clear reason for such behaviour. Just continue to monitor, do a couple of "hard reset" (keep the light button pressed until switch-off). Or do a "factory reset".