This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Can I see an overview of times for each length on Garmin Swim 2?

Hi!

I have just bought a Garmin Swim 2 watch. I would like to see an overview of times for each length I swam in an indoor pool on the display, but cannot seem to find it. For instance, I swam 40 lengths, each 50m long - can I see the time for length no. 1, 2, 3,4 etc. This seems to be a very basic feature for a watch made specifically for swimming. However, I cannot find it on the watch itself, nor can I find it in the Garmin mobile app. I logged into my Garmin account on my computer, and finally found similar information in the pace chart. However, you need to change the parameters of the chart in order to see your pace "over distance", and then you can see how fast you were between, let's say, 50 and 100 meters (which would amount to length no. 2). Then you need to divide your speed by 2 because it is calculated per 100m, and my pool length is 50m. This is how complicated things got. Is there an easier solution? Please help if you are a Garmin Swim 2 user. I am really starting to regret my purchase. Many thanks!!!