This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

New Features in Garmin Swim 2

I just asked a similar question in the Garmin Connect forum.

Does ANYone on this forum have an understanding of what new features (or old requests) are being considered for the next Software Update? There is nothing on the Garmin Support Center site. I have read through most of the posts on ALL 8 pages in this forum. But surely members of this forum are suggesting updates to Garmin Support. How do we as consumers, users and members of this forum know what is next? Many developers include a changelog to show what updates have fixed what issues. Currently, it just seems like we talk about our ideas and suggestions and then someone posts a workaround. Is it possible to get this information from Garmin Support?

Top Replies

All Replies

• How do we as consumers, users and members of this forum know what is next?

In most cases there is no way to know.

Many developers include a changelog to show what updates have fixed what issues.

And Garmin is no exception here, but a changelog shows you changes that have already been implemented, and says nothing about upcomming changes.

Is it possible to get this information from Garmin Support?

No. This is not what support is for, and I am quite convinced that support guys have no knowledge whatsoever about what is comming up in next updates.