This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Swim 2 stops workout mid-swim

I have a brand new Swim 2. Today when I was swimming, I was 40 minutes into my workout and it took itself out of workout mode. The watch itself did not crash, it was just like I had never started the workeout. It synced the yardage to Garmin Connect, but my watch did not have it saved. The calories burned do not show as recorded either. Anyone else having this issue?

• I've had a couple of instances when the watch crashed temporarily during a swim activity but resumed later. During a similar time, things like heart rate or body battery didn't record either. No issues otherwise and it's been working well. I'll keep an eye out for more instances but just putting it down to technology not always working 100% of the time

• Hi there, upgrade the software version to 2.40. I had the same problem and after the download it never happened again. 

• I've got 2.40 but am having the problem still. I spoke with Garmin Support and they told me it's a known issue they are working on.