This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

BUG: Very high, unreal HR in Cardio mode, firmware 2.40

I get very high HR during a cardio activity, firmware 2.40

Is it only me that have such problem ?

For example if you just walk and select cardio activity the HR is very high - 150-160 but actually your HR is 70-80  !!!
I played with tight/loose but no change at all.

If you select Run mode for example - HR is looking normal...

For me that is serious bug defenitely  !

• I do not have abnormal HR readings with cardio activity. However sometimes with any kind of activity the HR is off for some period, what can be lower or higher. This is mostly a limitation for the optical HR sensor technology

• Although not with the Swim 2, I had sometimes misreadings, mainly when doing MTB: e.g. 170 (above my maximum actually) going down-hill and 100 up-hill. And I believe it was due to the movements with my pulse and the watch not being too tight on the wrist. Usually that's the problem...

• I had the same problem.  Have switched to run mode for things like kayaking.

Once it happened during normal wear (not in an activity), but I assumed this was from the vibration of a boat I was riding on.

• I have a similar issue with Swim2 when swimming. Watches show unrealistic HR ~200 during the peak activity.

• I just realized that actually you are right. In cardio activity any kind of periodic vibration is counted as HR. From now on for walking, horse riding I should use the running activity. Not a big deal though.