This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

All intervals shown as rest?

Am using the manual rest/lap button. 

Being new to swimming am trying to track my actual swim time and laps, rather than total time in the pool, to assist with figuring calories burned.

My understanding of the correct procedure for the manual tracking is to start a swim session with the start button, then at each rest (currently after each length of the pool), I should hit the rest button. Then hit the rest button again when I start swimming again, .... repeat as I continue, until I'm done then hit the start/stop button again to end the session, then save the activity. 

My reports show all intervals as rest, with no lengths or distance completed, or calories burned. 

Am I not performing the necessary steps correctly to record the intervals(lengths) count and times correctly,  along with the rest times?

I get heart rate data and graphs. 

I also do not see how to edit the info to change rest into swimming time/ stroke method.  Only how to change pool length.  This being attempted on my laptop/ the website rather than on my android phone. 

Please help. 

Thank you.