This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Swim 2 Beta 2.33 is now available

Download 

View installation instructions

Notes:

• For any issues that you encounter please fill out the form included in the download and attach it to an email to [email protected]. Please note that you may not get a response to the email unless we need more information on the issue you report.
  • In the process of troubleshooting reported issues we may access information in your Garmin Connect account, such as your activity files. More information about Garmin's privacy policies can be found at: www.garmin.com/.../privacy-statement
  • Although this software is believed to be reliable, it has not yet been released for production and should be used at your own risk.

Changes made from version 2.30 to 2.33:

• Fix crash related to CIQ watchface
  • Fix issue that could cause Statue/Metric and 12-hour/24-hour time settings to not be correctly honored after a software update
  • Improve Bluetooth connection stability
  • Improve open water distance
  • Fix auto lock feature
  • Add alerts for abnormally low heart rate
  • Fix issue that could prevent the backlight from turning on when an alarm is triggered
  • Fix weekly swim totals being incorrect
  • Fix 33 1/3 pool length personal records
  • Make auto lap distance configurable for open water
  • Fix repeated distance/time alerts issue
  • Update for CIQ security
  • I installed 2.33 beta, I could test the followings so far:

- auto lock ok

- OW auto lap distance is configurable, thats a really good thing

- 33 1/3 pool PRs are correct finally

OW swim distance will be tested later this week. With 2.30 I had massive issues at the beginning, but then managed to make it reliable. I hope that the distance overreading and reliability issue is corrected, that was the main fault with this watch.

One question, I see that WHR version is 0.09.00 now, earlier it was 20.04,70 (Q: was it downgraded, or it is just a weird version numbering?)

• So, how is the OW distance fix working out?  I hope they managed to fix this correctly.  Waiting for a fix on the Fenix 6 with the same issue.