This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Floor climbed - Swin Garmin 2

Hi all/Garmin

I bought a Garmin Swin 2 this year and saw that there is a function that measures floors climbed.
However, I climb several floors/day and this activity does not appear in my summary.
How do I configure this feature on my Garmin Swin 2?

Thanks in advance

Carlos.

• Where do you see it in the manual? Swim2 does not have barometric altimeter, so there is no chance to measure floors climbed.

• Thank you very much for your answer.

Now I realize I made a silly question, from a newbie... In Garmin Connect there's a 'floor climbed' and I thought my swatch could measure the floors climbed.

• I’m looking for the same thing…. I see that on Garmin’s marketing material (see screen shot below) they advertise that the swim 2 tracks floors climbed…. Today I’m touring Rome and must have walked up 30+ flights wearing my swim 2, but can’t validate because I can’t find the settings to view…

curious if anyone solved this?

• On Garmin homepage I see the attached picture differently, it does not mention floors. I do not know what marketing material contains that version, but they do not tell the truth.

Just checked at the manual of FR955, how Garmin measures floors climbed, and it says:

"Your watch uses an internal barometer to measure elevation changes as you climb floors. A floor climbed is
    equal to 3 m (10 ft.)."

So without a barometer (what Swim2 does NOT have), it is impossible to track floors climbed.