This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Is there a way to see a more precise battery level with the Garmin Swim 2 on both the watch and the Garmin Connect App?

I am new to the watch, and as far as I can tell it only shows 20% increments of battery level, so it's very difficult to know how close to empty the watch really is when it's at 1 bar.  And I don't see where the Connect App shows the battery level at all.

I could be missing more precise watch faces or info cards on the app.

Thanks in advance for more info.

• There is no way to be more precise. There are watch faces what show percentage, but they still count by 20% increments only. This is a limitation. Also these 20% increments are not linear, sometimes it jumps very fast, sometimes it camps at 40% seemingly for ever. If you are at 1 bar (20%), you should charge the watch before any GPS or pool swimming activity. Using it as a watch only will be usually enough until the end of the day.

• Thanks for the info.  Obviously more battery charge/drain info would be better, but it's good to know how the device actually works.

• No, the Farmin swim 2 doesn't offer a more precise battery level on either the watch or the Garmin Connect app.