This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Data screen not working

I went swimming in the sea for the first time with my Garmin Swim 2 and when i try to change the data screen in the bike mode its not working. Has anyone else had this issue? Or know how to resolve this? 

• Data screen settings do work, but it is buggy as hell. And most probably that bug is the root cause for the OWS tracking issues.

After you set the fields, many times you realize that the fields do not contain the data what you set, the watch changes it by itself. You should repeat, and after the second or third try it will be set as you want.

But...

This setting procedure might corrupt some configuration files. So I recommend to set the data screens as you want, then make a soft reset (hold "light" button for 15 sec, watch powers down, push "light" button for about 1 sec, it powers up). Check the data screens, if changes are needed, change them, soft reset again, check again, set if needed. etc. When all is set, pray that OWS tracking remained correct. If OWS tracks fail, factory reset, and you can start the whole setting procedure again.