This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Repeat on Screen

Hi

Please, How do I get to this screen? Please could you give me a workout example.

I created a 10x100 workout and I got a similar screen but indicating the interval number. Rest Timer on top, Interval number on the middle Left. Interval Time on the middle right and Int Distance on the bottom.

Custom Data Screen Layouts allow 3 fields, not 4. So this rest screen should be linked to settings or type of workout.

Please could you give me a hand? Thx

• You can edit the REST SCREEN data fields.  If you select "Rest Fields" as the category for Field 2 (the middle field) you can then select REST TIMER, REPEAT ON or REST & REPEAT ON.  Choose the latter.

The watch may stubbornly refuse to save this custom setting the first time or first 10 times you try this.  But if you keep doing a soft resets and trying again and again and again, it will eventually save the custom setting. 

A custom REST SCREEN (like this one) seems to be unavailable to display during a workout with repeats.   It is replaced by a DATA SCREEN with 4 fields that the user cannot customize (REST TIMER, INT., INT. TIMER, & INT. DIST)--just as you describe.

I don't know if this is a bug or a design feature.  This unchangeable default screen during REPEAT RESTS provides redundant, useless information.  The REST SCREEN for REPEATS needs the field, REPEAT ON (The timer for the last interval plus the current rest).  If this field exists, why is it not on the one screen almost every user needs it to be on?