This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Drill log feature - Issue

Hi there,

I have noticed an issue and I wonder if I am the only one experiencing it. I will give you an exemple from my last swim, which is a 60 mins swim:

I swim freestyle for 30 minutes, reaching 1950m

Then, I use the drill log feature, in order to do leg kicking for about 22 minutes. I stop the drill log and I am asked to provide the meters, so I put 900m. 

I continue swimming for the last 8 minutes and I do not know why but, even if the chrono continues to work, the following laps are not counted.

So, at the end of the 60 mins, I reach 1950m from my 30 first minutes, then 900m from the 22mins of drill log, reaching 2850m but, the last 8 minutes, there is nothing recorded, whereas I swam freestyle mostly.

Is this is known issue ?

Thanks for your help,

• It depends.

If you are on SW version 2.10 (the original one), use auto rest feature, and you used the STOP instead of the LAP button to end drill log or just stopped and resumed recording, it is a known bug, and in 2.20 beta it is already corrected.

In case the above is not true, then this is a new bug, but honestly with 2.20 beta I could not reproduce any similar fault with or without auto rest, even though I do a bit of stress testing for the watch.

• Thanks ! will try next time with the stop button and will keep updated. Looking forward for the 2.20 then !

Thanks

• Just to correct, do not use the stop button, but the lap/back button (the same what you start the drill log with)