This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lost step and heart rate related data

For the past several weeks, I have had intermittent partial loss hours worth of step and HR related wellness data (not activity stats).  Infuriating to hit over 10k steps only to see thousands disappear.   The gaps in HR, body battery,  stress plots and steps are time consistent.  The data seems to be dumped randomly.   It will be flawless for days,  then suddenly misbehave. 

I received a replacement with customer support suspecting the device, but on the second day with the new device, the same thing happened.  About an hour's worth lost.  One minute I look at my time and see 10500 ish steps, next minute, 9500 ish.  Gap in HR plot, etc...

I suspect it's the firmware, not the device.  To see if maybe downloaded watchfaces have any effect, I'll uninstall all new faces for now and observe. 

Works great for activities like swims and walks,  but wellness data, which I heard is handled separately from activities,  has issues.