This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

36 hours session - bug

In today's session, I noticed an interval of 36 hours. 

As you can see below, the total time of the session was 42 minutes, but the moving time is 36h 45m. It makes all the charts incorrect and useless.

How it is possible at all? I can understand when a swimming watch recognizes breaststroke instead of a butterfly but measuring time have to be an essential feature.

Training session exported from the garmin connect

4313721776.zip

Thanks

• Today I also met this strange "feature"

One of my rest got a time duration of 1193:02:47, so 1193 hours! Somehow GC can handle this thing, but pace, stroke and swolf charts are useless. At least the activity itself is readable.

I got this error when I switched auto rest off during the activity. However it happens only intermittently, fault reproduction is difficult. Earlier I switched many times auto rest on and off during activity recording, but never had this fault. 

• my Garmin Swim 2 is displaying 1193:02:47 on the screen right after i start a swim.  it will constantly vibrate and buzz and then auto shut down. ?