This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

DC Rainmaker Swim 2 Review

https://www.dcrainmaker.com/2019/10/garmin-swim-2-openwater-pool-gps-watch-review.html

The Swim 2 forum has been looking a very lonely place for the last couple of days, so I thought I’d get the ball rolling by posting a link to the DCR review of the Swim 2.

• Could it be that many other models have a lot of the swim features already? 

• Well, yes, but there are some features that are unique to the Swim 2.

• Looks like some of the new features cater well for the 'newer' swimmer, ie start countdown and auto pause.  That it also counts steps and GPS activities means that it's ideal for me as I want to focus on swimming while still keeping the steps going. 

• Can someone PLEASE help as to how I find my stroke type on the watch or Garmin connect after a training session

• Unfortunately you cannot find the stroke type on the watch. You can see the stroke type only in Garmin Connect (browser or mobile app). Just click on your activity, click on "Intervals" and voila. In the mobile app the "tab"/view for intervals has an icon similar to endless loop in music players. You have to look at it in landscape orientation. Only in the landscape orientation you can see (almost) all data about each interval.