Implementing manual treadmill speed setting like the Coros one

I would really love to see Garmin implement this feature that Coros has. Basically , being able to manually set the speed at which the treadmill is , without relying on what the watch thinks the speed is (always inaccurate) or also some footpods. 

For example , if my treadmill is running at 12.0 kph , I would love to be able to manually set from my Garmin the option to say that I'm running at 12.0 kph. Then if I want to increase at 12.3 , I'll increase and so on. 

This is something that Coros has and which is very very useful , to go back and watch data both on Garmin Connect and Strava. 

I think it would really benefit everybody. Hope to see this coming.

• Wow! What a simple, useful solution that would be!

Though there's one issue I see: I can see how you would be able to set it in advance either from the menu before starting the activity or as a workout - in which case it could even have changes in the speed. However it would be hard to change the speed manually while running. Watches don't have touch input or any meaningful input during activity.

Yesterday I ran the daily suggested workout (outdoors), but I could easily see doing the same workout on the treadmill by adjusting the treadmill's speed when the watch tells me. This way the changes in my cadence (as I got tired) would not make the watch think I changed pace.

You should send it here: www.garmin.com/.../ and hope it is really read by humans...

• Yesterday I submitted the idea , let’s see if it goes somewhere. 
    Of course while running you probably will end up changing the initial pace , but as in Coros , changing it while running is very easy once you do it a couple times. 
    Additionaly, I see it as when I’m riding indoor on the home trainer with the Garmin watch used a Headunit , and being able to change the power output of the trainer , while riding , from the watch itself. 
    I read all over internet people being annoyed at how inaccurate unfortunately watches are to identify the treadmill speed, and something so simple yet so effective would really cut the problem at its root.