No more events today- Pop up on watch with no calendar widget- happens many times a day and in a row after cleared

Hello! 2 system updates ago, I started getting calendar pop ups like mad. Like, all of a sudden I had my calendars, work, kids, spouse... ALL their calendars were on my watch. It was a complete mess!!!!!  I took off all my calendars, to the point that I took away calendar permissions from my phone to my watch. I still get a pop up asking to give permission for this. I was hopeful that when I got the last update, maybe, just maybe it would fix it. It did NOT. 

I cannot figure out how to post it, but there is a Blue Line No More Events Today, under the date. 

I do not have no calendar, nor calendar widget. I have removed training, race calendar from the app and made sure they were canceled and cleared out. I have removed training and race from my quick glance. I have turned off my phone and watch, turned them back on. Checked for updates. These messages happen all through the day, sometimes 5 minutes apart. Or maybe I am watching TV and go to get up, bam, another message. I have gone through all my watch settings and cannot find anything else to remove or stop. I am going nuts. It also does a quick vibration, but I use the vibration for my text messages and I can confirm that it is NOT because of a text, because I turn text notifications off after 8 and I have gotten 2 of these messages since 8pm. 

How do I make these STOP?! Please! My watch is driving my bananas!