Watch keeps disconnecting from my phone.

I had a Forerunner 945, and after a few months, it began disconnecting and reconnecting every few minutes. This would happen several times within a few seconds. I returned that watch and bought a 965. I've had it for about 5 months now, and starting yesterday, I'm having the same issue again. It isn't happening as much as it did with my 945, but I am getting disconnects and reconnects within a few seconds of each other.

If it helps, I had a Samsung Galaxy S24 when I had my 945 and when I got my 965. My 965 worked perfectly with my Galaxy, then I switched to the Pixel 9. It's been working fine for the past 2 or so months, and suddenly this is happening.

Is there any way to fix this? When I had the 945, I removed it from my phone and did a factory reset on it, and it still had the issue. I've tried all these steps with my 965 and still have the issue. I've also connected to my PC via cable and my PC and it connects and disconnects thereby not allowing me to sync (It worked just fine a month ago).

TLDR: I my 965 watch is disconnecting and reconnecting from my phone (pixel 9) every few seconds, I had a similar issue with 945 pairing with my Galaxy S23.

Top Replies

• It's likely that you're seeing the "Phone Connected"/"Phone Disconnected" alerts, especially since you said it happened with your 945 as well. This is by design- please see…

All Replies