Issues with Music Playback on Garmin FR965 and Apple AirPods Pro 2

I am experiencing an issue with my Garmin FR965 smartwatch and Apple AirPods Pro 2.

When playing music on my Garmin FR965 paired with my Apple AirPods Pro 2, I encounter the following problems:

1. Silence Between Songs: When one song ends and the next song begins, there is no sound in the AirPods Pro 2, although the song's time counter continues to run.
  2. Skipping Songs: If I attempt to skip to the next song, the sound stops completely, but the song's time counter keeps moving.
  3. Playback Pause/Resume Workaround: I can temporarily resolve the silence by pausing and resuming the playback, but I need to do this after every song ends or if I skip to the next song.

Additional Information:

• Other Headphones: This issue does not occur with other brands of headphones, such as Sennheiser. Music playback works seamlessly with them.
  • Testing with Another Pair of AirPods Pro 2: I borrowed another pair of AirPods Pro 2, and the issue of sound disappearing persists with them as well.

Steps Taken to Resolve:

I have already tried the following troubleshooting steps:

1. Updated the firmware on both the Garmin FR965 and Apple AirPods Pro 2 to the latest versions.
  2. Restarted both devices.
  3. Unpaired and re-paired the AirPods Pro 2 with the Garmin FR965.

Despite these efforts, the issue persists.

I would appreciate it if anyone could provide any help to resolve this issue