18.26 blue triangle crashing/rebooting when trying to edit data fields from the Garmin Connect App

I'm in the 18.26 and when trying to edit data fields from the Garmin Connect App the 965 reboots when trying to connect to watch. This is serious bug! How to go back to some older sw which is working?

• Same problem direct after last update. On 25 april contact with support by mail telling them That editing from connect app didnot work (reboot) and from the watch it worked as normal. Got Answer back why i wanted to change the fields, strange question without any further information. Replied: to organise my stryd field, because i removed the iq stryd app to try to solve the problem. Support concluded That the problem was with stryd and i should contact them. Well good to read That there is a problem on the garmin side. 

1 Android 5.0

2 yes

3 yes

4 yes

• yes, unfortunately they (customer support?) don't understand that people who pay $600 for a watch except it not to crash even if the bug was in a 3rd party (but sandboxed by Garmin!) app. The responses I get (not only for this bug but for many others I report) show the complete disregard of logic and sometimes they don't even read my emails, just send canned answers (that of course don't work in the good case and make thinks worse in come cases)