This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Any stocks coming soon??

Garmin continues with its 2-3 weeks for availability, and no information in other online shops.

Any other information? 

• Yeah , i ordered a white one and I was expecting this coming week. They told me that there is a delay to end March on white....

• ordered from wiggle UK yesterday.
    there were a few pieces.
    according the tracking should be with me today.

• I hate the waiting game. Just want this watch already.

From what I can tell the only place to get this watch is at Wiggle in the uk. Do they have some sort of arrangement that let then sell the watch before everyone else? If so, how long do we have to wait before others get the watch in stock?

I can't order from Wiggle here in Norway, so it would be nice to know when this watch will be available for everyone.

Edit:

Just got confirmation from one of the resellers that it is delayed from Garmin. New delivery is set to mid-late April 

• Garmin website now shows 5-8 weeks for all colors. Used to be 3-5. I think this means ship date straddles around the 5 week mark. Ordered mine a week ago so expecting mid to late April

• In Australia currently
    Yellow 5-8 Weeks
    Black 2-3 weeks
    White 5-10 days.

Pretty annoyed since I ordered the yellow one.

• I'm surprised you got any real info. I called them because I ordered 3/3 and my order has just said 1-3 days processing this whole time and I had no idea where that put me in the queue. The dude looked up my order and just said 'ah, they must have been popular', when I asked about lead time he just told me that I must have missed the first lot... That was about it Face palm

• This is the response I just got from Garmin on Facebook

Thanks for the message. Apologies for the delay on this one. We are told they should hopefully be in next month (fingers crossed).

• It's fair enough if you're ordering now and have the delay showing on the order page, but when you drop a grand thinking you'll have something in a few days it sucks. 

It wouldn't have taken much to contact those who had already ordered and let us know.

And.. What kind of answer 'hopefully' and 'fingers crossed', imagine running a company and not being able to tell your customers when you would deliver/do something Rolling eyes

• Here in Poland only one retailer got hands on it... very limited, im one lucky who will probably get it today