Quality of headphone connection to the watch

I have a problem with quality of headphone connection to the watch.

When I had the Realme Buds Air 3 headphones, everything was fine, the connection was stable. After getting new headphones
Xiaomi Buds 5 Pro, the connection between the headphones and the watch is terribly unstable, and the headphones often disconnect and reconnect when moving the hand. Similarly, they disconnect when scrolling through the menu every time I press the watch button. That being said, these headphones are overall better and higher quality than the previous ones.

Anyone have any idea what the problem might be?

I tried disconnecting the headphones and re-pairing with the watch, but it didn't help.

Thx!

• It's likely that the new earbuds are much less sensitive to Bluetooth signal strength, and the watch puts out a low strength signal. Similarly the earbuds themselves may put out a weak Bluetooth signal and the watch is struggling to keep in touch with them.

Your hand will be absorbing a bit of the signal when you're operating the watch buttons.

Given your old earbuds worked reliably, I'd be thinking the new earbuds are the problem.

I find that most TWS earbuds have trouble with my head and I regularly lose signal in one ear or the other (with my mobile phone).