This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Question mark in notification and suggested response for messages after Forerunner 955 Series Software Version 15.19

I bought new Forerunner 955 Series a few days ago (2023.06.01). After first launch it has been updated to Software Version 15.19. Watch has been restarted more than 2 times (I have read before, that I should restart the watch after installing update). Restarts has not been helpful. Unfortunately every time I receive some notification with emoji on my watch, there is question mark in rectangle instead of emoji.

I have read about this issue before, but for version 14.08. They said that after update need to restart watch, and than it helped for somebody - unfortunately I still has same issue.

Emojis in text messages are not being shown as they should. Question marks appear inside a diagonal square, instead. This is happening in any kind of notification: WhatsApp, Messenger, SMS, etc. Even in Garmin Connect App Text Response.
I edited some messages with emojis but they are only viewed in the phone App. Question mark is visible only on watch.
The watch shows the same question marks when I want to select a message from the list to respond.

notification with question mark