This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

A way to keep the sensor still connected to the FR955?

Hi. Does anyone know how I would force the watch to keep the chest strap connected non-stop to the watch with no activity running? I solve it because I use Edge530 + HRM on my bike and Fr955 on my hand. The Edge shows 140bpm and the FR955 with no activity running only 90bpm even with the chest strap paired. I know this is "normal" but I'm wondering if there is an app in the IQ store or a way to fix this. Thank you for your response.

• Former Member
    0 Former Member over 1 year ago
    [deleted]
  • And that's why I don't want the watch to detect my heart rate from my wrist during cycling (which is happening and that's the unrealistic 90bpm) but also for the watch to measure my heart rate from the chest belt that is connected to the Edge530.

• hello,

If you have an hrm pro or dual maybe you can try to connect the fr955 with ant+ and the edge with bluetooth or viceversa

• I have no problem connecting two devices at the same time. The problem is that if there is no activity running on the watch, the chest strap will not connect. If I connect it manually, it turns it off automatically. This is a common thing that I wouldn't have to deal with if the watch measured heart rate from the wrist at least similarly to the chest strap. And why am I solving it? Because the saved activity with the Edge 530 + HRM does not display the correct data in the Daily Heart Rate Timeline in the Connect application.

• And what if you disable the heart sensor of the watch during the activity? Theoretically Connect would only see the reading from the strap at that point