This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Indoor track 0 pace after interval

As long as the weather is still not very good, I run in indoor track. Noticed the strange behavior of the watch. After a interval I change to a very slow step for a few meters, then another ~50 meters I walk at a slow pace, then I start jogging for 200-300 meters to the next interval. And most often (but not always) after the interval the watch starts to show 0 pace, which is annoying because it spoils the overall distance. Is it normal? Or is there a problem with my watch?

Example in the picture below (run\walk ratio shows that I'm moving).

Using a 955 solar with firmware 14.20 and indoor track workout.

• I continue to observe, now I am almost certain that there is a problem either with my unit or with the indoor track workout. 6 intervals with light jogging in between (did not switch to walk at all, only stopped once for a quick chat with the coach after the third interval)

Look at the picture below, the average pace is a nightmare, stays about the same almost always, the only time when he got it was at the very beginning on a couple of warm-up laps, plus there a dip in pace after the 5th interval