This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

FW 12.25: TE and DSW still incorrect (based on %Max. HR regardless of user settings)

My zones are set to be based on %HRR and are displayed correctly when reviewing my activities; however, Training Effect and Daily Suggested Workout targets are still based on default %Max. HR ranges (so, not taking into account resting heart rate, or HRR).

One obvious tell is that the target heart rate for DSWs remains stagnant when changing heart rate range settings. For example, when based on %Max. HR, my target heart rate for a Base Run is 155bpm, which is the midpoint of my Zone 3 range (with default %s). If I switch to %HRR, the target heart rate remains at 155bpm although that now falls on the low end of Zone 2.

The below are two activities I’ve completed since updating to FW 12.25. Both registered as Tempo TE with %HRR configured. In the past (when based on %Max), Z3 runs register as Base TE.

Am I thinking about this correctly? In the meantime, is there a workaround? E.g., maybe manually setting BPM zones will work?