This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Forerunner 955 cannot find inpeak power meter M7100.

Forerunner 955 cannot find inpeak power meter M7100. Do you use any external power sensors and have any solution to my issue? The same problem is with the Edge 1040 :( my old FR 945 connect to the sensor without any problems and is working perfect.

• I believe I read somewhere that the edge 1040 had an issue with inpeak power meters that had a zero digit in the ANT+ id number. Perhaps the 955 is affected by a similar issue.

• Yes. I confirm that issue.
    Thanks a lot for your suggestion.
    I have already sent my PM and Garmin Edge to inpeak Poland. They confirm, they have solved the problem and I am waiting now for paired devices ;-) 
    The issue was "zero" digit in ANT+ ID number. 

I hope - both of the Garmin devices (FR 955 and EDGE 1040) will have not more connectivity problems again. 

Let's see. 

• Glad to see the problem resolved for you, although we're lucky that Inpeak is willing to resolve issue caused by garmin's pos software. An ANT+ id containing zeros is totally legit, and I cannot possibly imagine how absolutely crappy garmin software is that it has issues of that sort.

• Garmin UK is dealing with my issue last 2 weeks, another one week the Garmin team in Poland try to find the solution :-(
    Inpeak Poland got the crank arm today in the morning and my "old/new" stuff will be tomorrow back by me.  
    Hopefully it works well. 

• Any issues with 955 and 1040 showing different training load, recovery time, etc?

• I record one activity using 1040 or  955 so I haven't noticed that issue.

But I have already compared 955 and 1040 and the datas are same after sync. 
    Before I did sync the different can be present because I record on 1040 only cycling and 955 I do a lot: running, motocross, workout etc.