This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

FR 955 Series Rapid Battery Drain After 12.23

I've reviewed prior power posts, and I'm feeling like a bit of an outlier.

955 solar.  Indoor worker but workout outside.  Didn't expect solar to move the needle much.

I'm dropping 20% per day without workouts.  Went to bed with the watch at 40% and the watch died before I woke up.  I do have pulseox on at night, but not during day.  Stock watch face showing battery power, notification count, date, and digital time with no seconds.

This seems like an outlier.  Are people experiencing this level of drain or should I call for warranty? 

• sound like my experience with the solar955. I have been running on version 12.25. Now installed 12.27. Let's see if it is going to bring me the promised 12 days.
    My 945 did 10 days with 5 workouts a week. So with a bigger screen and Solar I expect at least that. I will not settle for less then one week. Now barely getting 4 days.

• I got my brand new 955 Solar setup yesterday, spo2=during sleep, wifi=off , BT = on ( connected to IPhone 13 Pro Max) stock watch face, stock firmware version 11.12, full charge i.e. 100% at 5 PM yesterday, since then, 1 workout ( Walk -1 Hour-GPS) and 1 night sleep track and battery is 82% at 11.44 AM ( say, 19 hours since full charge ) just to give you all some perspective on battery life on 11.12.