This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

No navigation alert (sound/beep).

I have now tried round trip routing (the watch creates three courses based on the distance you give it and you choose the course you want to use) both with running and cycling, and I get no SOUND/BEEP alert for upcoming turns. That cant be right?

The only "notifications" i get during the workouts is that the watch enter the "map watch face" when i am closing in on a turn, and i can SEE the distance to the turn on the map. But i cant run/bike constantly watching the watch, so there has to be sound too, right? I dont get any.

In navigation settings -> alerts -> stray of course and Turn alert are set to ON. I mean its gotta be the "Turn alert" thats the right one? But its on, and still no sound.

I see now that i had "do not disturb" activated, but that did not stop the Voice-Lady from telling me what lap and time after every km, so I guess not the problem either?

What am I doing wrong? Is it a bug? Its to stupid to be without beep/alert to notify you on the upcoming turn.

Would really appreciate some help, its driving me mad.

• I guess that Similar to on the Fenix 5 plus - the voice-alert is from Garmin Connect and the beep/vibration is from the watch. 

So yes you have to deactivate the "do not disturb" and see if that does not solve your problem.

• I will try that, but what do u mean the voice alert is from garmin connect? I never have the phone with me, but I always hear the voice-alert?

• I am just curious if this ever have been solved? I run with BT Headphone and do not hear the beep in it. It just plays the beep on the watch, which of course I do not hear because of the Headphones :-). I doubt if it is possible to hear the beeps on the headphones, maybe it is not implemented.

• I solved it, but havent biked outside since september so I dont remeber how. But I THINK it actually was the "do not disturb" that was my problem.