This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Training Status Shows Updated Status on Watch Widget, but Will Not Update in Garmin Connect

Training Status stuck for over a week at 530 load and maintaining 

• Yes.. In here: https://connect.garmin.com/modern/training-readiness/2022-07-04  it said Low, but the number was the same, and today optimal with the same number https://connect.garmin.com/modern/training-readiness/2022-07-06 

• Ah, but it adjusts also the baseline, good! 

But the watch says training status "Productive" still, nothing has changed.. Acute load is still stuck. But then in GCM the 955 training status is.. "No Status", but the watch shows "Productive".. this is new.

I think one cause could be that my activities has been mostly swim and swimrun and it apparently doesn't take the VO2max values from the multisports? Instructions says "record at least one running or cycling activity with VO2 Max data each week", but there was also trail run, but did that more of a walk.. But maybe next week try to sneak some plain runs or cycling if it would help.

In the GCM the "Current" is "No Status", but the 4w shows "Productive Since Jun 19", shouldn't that also show "No Status" since something? 

• Not even using mine now, gone back to my old watch which is disappointing.

• First step would be acknowledge that there is a problem.

I was sick the stats froze to the point when I became sick. This what GCW shows in https://connect.garmin.com/modern/report/-1/all/last_four_weeks 

Watch just shows "Productive" and the same Acute load graph. All the race estimates are 0:00, etc. .

Ah, also "Load focus" is blank and does not work. Can't even remember what all isn't there.

• All good fire me here and has been since the start 

• My training status / acute load and race predictor are rubbish too. I’m hoping that when the HRV stuff settles out something may happen. Can’t say I’m too concerned as I’ve survived without all this info until now but having paid out for the 955 (and I really like the watch) it would be good if it worked 

• Did you ran or cycle and obtained a vo2max status since june?

• important details:

• Running activity must be 10 minutes or longer in length.

• vivosport requires up to 15 minutes in length.

• Activity must be recorded outdoors with a GPS signal.

• Heart rate data from either a built-in optical heart rate sensor or from a chest strap.

• Heart rate must be elevated to at least 70% of your maximum heart rate for at least 10 minutes CONTINUOUSLY.

AND

VO2 Max Estimates From All-Day Heart Rate

Watches announced after April 2017 that feature an optical heart rate monitor are capable of generating VO2 max from all-day heart rate data. VO2 max generated from all-day heart rate will only show IF you have not generated VO2 max from another source above, UNLESS the all-day heart rate VO2 max is better than VO2 max generated from other sources

• Answer to this question is in the image. There is 5 vo2max points in July.

• can you please answer the question? Did you ran or bike for at least 10 consecutive minute at 70% effort?