This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Training Status Shows Updated Status on Watch Widget, but Will Not Update in Garmin Connect

Training Status stuck for over a week at 530 load and maintaining 

• Kind of sounds related, but really hard to say. There are things that don't match. Like I don't see training status even in Connect for 955. Then I can't pinpoint timing to any software release, as it happened before 10.12 in my opinion. But hopefully whatever the problem is we also get the fixes soon.

• Yup super frustrating, still the same here, acute load stuck and no predicted race times.

guessing Garmin are well aware of the issue and what’s causing it as they’ve not asked for any extra details or access to files. 

Would be nice if it was acknowledged though :)

• All-

Thank you for your participation in this forum thread.  So that I may assist you further, please reply with the following:

1. Please confirm that, when you view the Training Status widget on your watch, you DO see a Training Status.
    2. May we, if necessary, have permission to email you?
    3. May we, if necessary, have permission to view/access your Garmin Connect account?
    4. In what country do you live?
  • Yes(see image,) yes, yes, USA 

• Yes / yes / yes / UK (but no way am I hard resetting; I’m almost at the end of my 3 weeks for an HRV figure!)

1. Please confirm that, when you view the Training Status widget on your watch, you DO see a Training Status.

As a bonus the Acute Load screen that has been like that for ages.

2. May we, if necessary, have permission to email you?
      Yes

3. May we, if necessary, have permission to view/access your Garmin Connect account?
      Yes

4. In what country do you live?
      Finland.
  • Yes, Yes, Yes, USA. I am having the same trouble with my Forerunner 955. The training status, race predictor and acute load are all stuck. They were working before but stopped working a few weeks ago. 

• Garmin please give us a timeline on fixing this issue. It seems to be universal for almost all 955 owners. Is this going to be fixed in 48 to 72 hours or are we going to be dealing with this for months? How do we trust any of the outputs from the watch like Training Readiness if we know there are bugs throughout (software, hardware, algorithms, etc)... Please Garmin Dan, we need info... 

• It is not nearly universal. I'd argue based on how few complaints there are it is rare. Perfect for me, and changes regularly in line with expectations.