Training Status stuck for over a week at 530 load and maintaining
Thank you for your participation in this forum thread. So that I may assist you further, please reply with the following:
We believe that we have a fix for this report that will be rolling out with the next software release for this device. While I do not have a timetable for this release, I will be updating this thread…
We have released a public beta to resolve this issue. Please see: Enrolling in Garmin Beta Software Program on how to enroll in the public beta to receive the fix.
If you are experiencing this issue…
Garmin please give us a timeline on fixing this issue. It seems to be universal for almost all 955 owners. Is this going to be fixed in 48 to 72 hours or are we going to be dealing with this for months…
I am having the same problems. My watch is showing the training status on my watch but the acute load has not changed in a few weeks. Sticks at 841 no matter what. On Garmin Connect the it is showing that…
Setting HR zones per sport is buggy. Disabling auto-detection:
Detecting Performance Measurements Automatically
The Auto Detection feature is turned on by default. The watch can automatically detect your maximum heart rate and lactate threshold during an activity. When paired with a compatible power meter, the watch can automatically detect your functional threshold power (FTP) during an activity. NOTE: The watch detects a maximum heart rate only when your heart rate is higher than the value set in your user profile (Setting Up Your User Profile, page 80).
1 Hold .
2 Select User Profile > Heart Rate & Power Zones > Auto Detection.
3 Select an option
Side note: Very stupidly tied with detecting FTP :D I can imagine one wanting to disable the auto HR, but having lactate threshold and FTP still on :D
Thanks. Yeah I mean the auto detection is buggy. It’s setting the max hr to 196 after every run and announcing that. It might stop announcing that if I disable the auto detection but don’t know if that will solve my issue.
50 minutes of interval training with an average hr of 150bpm. Training load only 70 :/
I do think that there is a wide issue and it's not related to HRV or Acute load.
I have switched from 945 to 955 on June 2nd (a day after the watch was released) and nothing changed from Vo2 Max perspective (remained 59) while on 945 I had higher values.
over the past weeks I was able to do some great workouts and I do see that Vo2 Max improved on RunAlyze but on the watch, it remains "Steady".
The only thing which changed was the Training Status (from Unproductive to Maintaining) after my HRV Values were finally updated (3 weeks time).
So I have turned off physio true-up and paused and restarted the training status... and whilst not fixed the acute load isn't showing the same everywhere on the watch.
1. Training status widget still incorrect on both Acute load graph and acute load bar i.e. both show 'optimal.' Still not working.
2. Training readiness widget: 'Factors' Acute load now shows 'low'.... so I assume Training Readiness is now calculating correctly. However still incorrect when I click on it it shows the graph and acute load 'optimal' and still stuck at 1198.
I think I kind of saw the same, both say now optimal as I'm not sick anymore, but as the graphs are what they are, Garmin Connect shows wrong data and etc, one doesn't have any visibility to the what it is and is it something else.
But interested to hear, if you see anything somewhere later.